Performance is part of life. Whether you're driving to work or in the Indianapolis 500, driving skills are an essential performance. Many people struggle in one or another area of their life, especially in the public arena. Fortunately, you can improve your level of personal performance and maintain it.
What should I expect during positive psychotherapy?
My approach is:
- "Holistic": body, mind, spirit
- Brain and heart-based
I focus on:
- Building your strengths
- What is right with you
- What is not healthy and needs to change
- Your desired outcomes
- Engaging you in the process
Who is a good candidate for positive psychotherapy?
Many of my clients are performers, including:
- Creative artists
Other clients have performance issues like:
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Public speaking
What are your methods?
The primary methods I use include:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Positive Psychology (Strength-Based)
- Structured Thinking
I have worked extensively with the issues that cause people to underperform, such as:
- Addictions: drugs, alcohol, food, tobacco, and more; behavioral addictions: co-dependency, competition, control, fame, gambling, hoarding, love/relationship, money, power, sex, spending, stimulation, work, etc.
- Anxiety and panic
- Depression and sadness
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions and adjustments
- Pessimistic style
- Relationship and marriage
- Trauma and painful experiences — unresolved trauma is the cause of many human problems and poor performance
My goal is to help you uncover your true potential and the issues that block it, allowing you to lead a life worth celebrating. When you feel encouraged and cared about, you can release your pain and suffering and improve your effectiveness and achieve your goals.
Though you cannot change the past, you can understand it and reduce the intensity and negative impact. We will uncover long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that have held you back from living a fulfilling and meaningful life.
For many decades I have helped my clients to improve their lives and their ability to perform by:
- Learning about their style and patterns
- Facing, processing, and evolving their issues
- Using their personal strengths
- Developing their emotional skills
- Improving their ability to problem solve and deal with stress and triggers
- Using their challenges to grow
- Opening up to who they are and living a full life
Click here for a FREE Consultation